Friday, August 7, 2015


dear abby에 대한 이미지 검색결과

We, the members of GLPS class11(Media team) made an advise column.
We wrote our complainings about 'gender equality' in these letters.


  Dear Abby,
Hello, my name is X-girl, and I am 23 years old . I thought it was unfair! What was unfair?
Today was my salary day so I was happy. But our boss gave us men & women DIFFERENT
salary!!! Men got 3,000,000 won but I (women) got only 1,000,000...Can you believe this?
This is TOTALLY unfair!We did the same amount of work. Please give me some advice...

                                                                                                                         -From X-girl-

 Dear  X-girl,
I saw your complainings. I really wanted to help you.I really think the same way ,too.
One thing you can do is to write a letter to government.Then they will talk about it and
maybe they can help you with your problem.I hope you have success!

                                                                                                                        -From Abby-


gender equality에 대한 이미지 검색결과gender equality에 대한 이미지 검색결과

  Dear Abby,
I'm working in a company. Working in the company is fun! However, I got less salary than
other younger men. I worked hard to get more salary, but my salary is really low even now.
Can you help me?? Thank you.

                                                                                                                        -From ChulSoo-

 Dear ChulSoo
I see... It's unfair.You are getting less salary than other men. In the past, people thought men
were better than women. But nowdays, it's getting better. Lots of women (and men) are
working hard to make boys and girls EQUAL(=). So, I wish you could have better luck soon.

                                                                                                                        -From Abby




 Dear Abby,
Why do I have to go to military when women don't have to go to military??? I think it is
unfair and sexual discrimination. Can you give me some advice for this problem?

                                                                                                                        -From blabla-

 Dear blabla,
I think women should go to military like men if women are strong like men.If women don't
go to military, they have to get less money than men.

                                                                                                                        -From Abby-


sexual discrimination에 대한 이미지 검색결과sexual discrimination에 대한 이미지 검색결과

 Dear Abby,
Hello, I am a 23 years old girl. I want to work for company but company said female can't come in to
that company. I am really annoyed! Also, I want to tell to company CEO that I can do just as well as men.

                                                                                                                        -From ...-

 Dear ...,
Hi I am Abby~ .I think you have a right to be mad, but remember that job can be really hard. If it is not really hard, you can tell the CEO "I am better than men! Please select me!!" I hope this column helps you. Wish for success!

                                                                                                                        -From Abby-
same salary에 대한 이미지 검색결과same salary에 대한 이미지 검색결과

I think we got nice letters for our 'gender equality' advice column.
Order:Eric(설찬민),Noah(박성재),Zhoshua(강수완),Johanna(장지효)
Organized & posted -by Eric-

No comments:

Post a Comment