Friday, August 7, 2015

Interview with a Person who Tried to Suicide

We are Class 19 at GLPS and today we interviewed a boy who tried to kill himself recently, Fortunately he was not successful! Please read our interview below:


Q1 : Why do people commit suicide?

A : It's because they get stress.

Q2 : what is a place that you'd do suicide?

A : I tried to die in my apartment.

Q3 : How did your parents felt after comitting suicide?

A : They got shocked and felt sad.

Q4 : How did your friends felt after comitting suicide?

A : They also got shocked.

Q5 : who was the on who stopped you from suicide?

A : My friend name Yoo Jun stopped me from suicide.

Q6 : Do you regrets about what you did?

A : Yes, I do. I've known that I was wrong.



As we said above, he was not successful in his suicide (fortunately). We hope you have enjoyed reading our interview, and that you have learned something about suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment