Friday, August 7, 2015

Dear Abby

Dear Abby,
 I want to kill myself. I'm gonna die.
 I am bullied by strong classmates.
What should I do? What would you suggest?   
                                                                                                  From.Chan 

Dear Chan.
If I were you, I would just think about what do you want to do, or call 117.
And then, they will give you a solution. Also, If I were you, I'd just have a trip or a little break.

Don't give up your life. There are really many things you can do.
Please do not commit suicide because of a bunch of idiots!
There are a lot of things you can do except suicide.

Don't give up!
                                                   
                                                                                                      From.Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment