Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Class 17: Perfornance team blog post


   <INTERVIEW WITH SMOKER>

 
 In this interview, we members of GLPS class 17 interviewed one of the teacher here at our English camp. he prefers to remain anonymous.
 
 
Q: When did you start to smoke?
A: I started at age 11 (about 40years ago).
Q: Why did you start to smoke?
A: It's very cool. Because in movies, cool guys always smoke. And of my family members smoked.
Q: Do you want to stop smoking?
A: Sometimes I do. But other times I don't because it's my favorite thing to do.
Q: Are you worried about your health?
A: Yes, because it is difficult to breath and also because most of my friends and my family member have died because of smoking.
Q: Do you want your daughter or sons smoke?
A: They already smoke.
Q: What do you think about smoking?
A: It's wonderful, but it's also terrible!
 
 Wow smoking teacher, that is some scary stuff! Thank you very much for taking time to answer our questions. We hope you will stop smoking one day.
 
 
(Yun Joo, Yoo Jin, Ga hwoon, Su Bin, and Min Ji)

No comments:

Post a Comment